What are cookies? Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
- To enable certain functions of the Service
- To provide analytics
- To store your preferences
- To personalize your experience
- To enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the Service to function properly.
- Analytics cookies: These cookies allow us to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of user behavior.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests.
Third-party cookies In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-party cookies to report usage statistics of the Service and to deliver advertisements on and through the Service.
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all the features of the Service, and we may not be able to provide you with the full user experience.